BUYER`S PROGRAMME FOR EXHIBITORS
Our main target – is to make your participation at the exhibition as efficient as possible.
And specially for you we developed the Buyer’s Programme.
This programme allows/enables you to arrange the most important meetings with your potential clients during the exhibition TransUkraine/InterStorage’2016 – 26-28 October 2016 in IEC.
From our side:
- We arrange meetings for you with your potential clients in the territory of International Exhibition Center during the exhibition days (the list of registered buyers you will have in 2 weeks before the exhibition);
- We make sure that your client, first of all, will get to your stand, when he come to exhibition TransUkraine/InterStorage’2016 - our representative will meet him and accompany to your stand.
The organizer is not responsible for meeting’s cancellation from the 3rd part.
How to register in the Buyer’s Programme:
- Appoint meetings with registered buyers of the exhibition:
- Provide your manager with the list of “cold” clients and he/she will invite them to the exhibition to your stand. Please, send us this list till 28 September 2016.
- Fill up short form with description of your potential client. The deadline for this form is 21 September 2016.
- Make appointments with registered exhibition’s buyers.
- Choose the companies you are interested in from the list you will have on your e-mail in 14 days before the exhibition.
- Fill up and send the application form to Alexandra Filatova. You can include to the meetings’ schedule up to 10 appointments. Alexandra could help you to make this schedule email@example.com.
- Receive the appointment’s confirmation from the organizer and get personal meetings’ schedule to your e-mail. Submit of applications will be closed in 7 days before the exhibition -20 October 2016.
Participation in the Buyer’s Programme is free of charge!
Any participant of the exhibition TransUkraine/InterStorage’2016 can be the participant of the Buyer’s Programme.
- The maximum efficiency from the participation excluding any additional material and time inputs;
- Up to date client’s data base.
For more detailed information, please ask the manager of the Buyer’s Programme:
Tel. +380 44 4968645 (235)
Mob. +38 095 901-10-32